Results Consistent With Guidance
Company Progressing on Path Towards Sustainable Profitability Through Continued, Disciplined Execution
NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Global, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSON), a leading global talent solutions company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.2013 Third Quarter Summary
- Revenue of $163.6 million, down 12.9 percent from the third quarter of 2012, or 10.0 percent in constant currency. Sequentially, from the second quarter of 2013 to the third quarter of 2013, revenue was down 4.5 percent or 3.2 percent in constant currency, as compared with a decline of 8.3 percent for the same period in 2012.
- Gross margin of $55.8 million, a decrease of 17.5 percent from the third quarter of 2012, or 15.4 percent in constant currency. Sequentially, gross margin decreased 7.8 percent or 6.7 percent in constant currency, as compared with a decrease of 12.2 percent for the same period in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA* loss of $2.9 million, as compared with positive $1.5 million in the same period last year. Sequentially, adjusted EBITDA decreased 14.7 percent or 25.7 percent in constant currency.
- Restructuring charges of $0.7 million in the third quarter of 2013, compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of 2012 and $1.2 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Net loss of $5.0 million, or $0.15 per basic and diluted share, as compared with net loss of $2.2 million, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share in the same period last year. Sequentially, net loss decreased 13.1 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV