Version 3.5 of the Liquid platform was released during the third quarter. Key product highlights include continued expansion of destination- and broker-neutral order routing, post-trade allocation, strategy order tagging, execution and position reporting, and order routing and pre-trade compliance engines.
The Company expanded its sales and client service organization with the appointment of Ralph Lafferty as Head of West Coast Sales and established a customer care center in Hoboken, NJ to service its growing client base.
Earnings Conference Call
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 am ET on October 31, 2013 to discuss its third quarter results.Conference call and webcast information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV