A reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures to their related GAAP financial measures is set forth in the financial tables below.
Key Operating Metrics
- Annual contract value ("ACV") totaled $3.158 million at the end of the third quarter of 2013, an increase of 85% from $1.707 million at the end of the second quarter of 2013, driven by solid growth in new client acquisitions. ACV represents the aggregate annual value of our subscription contracts and is a leading indicator of future revenue growth. For more information about ACV, see "About Annual Contract Value (ACV)" below.
- Liquid had 48 customers as of September 30, 2013 consisting of 27 customers contributing to GAAP revenue and 21 customers under contract and expected to contribute to future GAAP revenue, compared to 30 customers as of June 30, 2013 consisting of 23 customers contributing to GAAP revenue and 7 customers under contract and expected to contribute to future GAAP revenue, representing a 60% increase in our customer base.
- Total software units rose to 565 units representing 455 units deployed and 110 units under contract as of September 30, 2013, an increase of 34.5% from a total of 420 units representing 385 units deployed and 35 units under contract as of June 30, 2013.
The Company expanded its business in the international markets by commencing a strategic relationship with Global Prime Partners in London. Under the arrangement, Global Prime Partners is now offering the Liquid platform to its significant portfolio of existing European clients as well as all new prime brokerage clients. In addition, Global Prime Partners is implementing the Liquid platform internally to monitor its firm-wide risk exposure to its prime brokerage clients, including hedge funds and other asset managers. The Company's Liquid Prime Services business also expanded its trade execution and clearing services by entering into a new clearing arrangement with a major financial institution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV