NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Holdings Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:LIQD) ("Liquid" or the "Company"), a provider of cloud-based order and execution management, risk and reporting software solutions for the financial services community, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2013
- Annual Contract Value rose 85% quarter over quarter to $3.2 million
- Customer base grew 60% from June 30, 2013 to 48 customers
- Total contracted software units rose 35% from June 30, 2013 to 565 units
- Software services revenue increased 10% quarter over quarter to $732,000
- GAAP basic and diluted EPS of $(0.52)
- Adjusted basic and diluted EPS of $(0.18)
"We are pleased with our third quarter performance and the continued momentum of our cloud-based platform in the market. During the quarter, we entered into two major strategic partnerships, expanded our presence in international markets and substantially grew our client base. We attribute this success to our next-generation OERMS platform, which is the only solution in the market that integrates real-time risk within an OEMS system," said Brian Storms, CEO of Liquid Holdings. "In addition to executing on the large market opportunity in front of us, we are also exploring the potential to expand our product suite into new applications and customer segments."Third Quarter 2013 Results Software services revenue increased during the third quarter of 2013 to $732,000, or 10%, from $667,000 in the second quarter of 2013. Total revenue decreased in the third quarter of 2013 to $732,000 from $1.4 million in the second quarter of 2013. As previously disclosed, during the second quarter of 2013, Liquid exited the over-the-counter brokerage business in order to focus on software services, which accounted for the decline in total revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV