- The Company ended the quarter with 540 fiber to the cell (“FTTC”) site installations, up 75 sequentially, which represents a year-over-year increase in total FTTC sites of 107%. Lumos Networks expects to end 2013 with over 600 installed sites and maintains its target for 1,500 sites within the next few years.
- The Company’s project to upgrade its internal systems is off to a good start and is expected to drive operating efficiencies, improve customer facing capabilities and streamline business processes as we progress through 2014.
- At the end of the third quarter, Lumos Networks officially “lit up” its metro fiber network in Richmond, Virginia and has pre-sold approximately $1.4 million in annualized revenue in that market, with the vast majority being strategic data.
- On October 30, 2013, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks declared a dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on January 9, 2014 to stockholders of record on December 12, 2013.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.