- An application for a mining license for the Asmara Project will be submitted once the Social and Environmental Impact Assessment is complete in November 2013;
- Negotiations continue with Eritrean National Mining Corporation (“ENAMCO”) to determine the price they will pay to purchase 30% of the project from the Company; the Company sees this as a very important step and is pleased with progress made in recent discussions;
- Discussions continue with potential debt financing lenders. Micon International Limited has been working to complete an independent “due diligence” review of the project for potential lenders which will be completed before year end;
- The “expression of interest” documents were received from eligible engineering groups. The successful candidates will prepare “requests for proposal” (RFP) on engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) for Q1 2014;
- An operations manager has recently been hired to start work on the Asmara Project. Mr. Chris Attwood was Mine Manager at the Bisha Mine for over 2 years. Mr. Attwood will be an integral part of the Sunridge team moving forward with project development;
- The Company continues discussions with a number of interested parties that could lead to a potential acquisition of the Company or some or all of the Asmara Project. There can be no assurance that any transaction will occur, or as to the timing, structure or terms of any transaction.
Sunridge Gold Reports Increased Activity On The Asmara Project, Eritrea
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.