SEATTLE, Oct. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique branding and innovative marketing, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss financial results for its third quarter on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Jones Soda will announce its financial results for this period in a press release after the market close on November 7, 2013.
This call will be webcast and can be accessed by visiting the Investor section of the Company's website at www.jonessoda.com. Investors may also listen to the call via telephone by dialing (719) 457-2085 (confirmation code: 6338918). In addition, a telephone replay will be available by dialing (858) 384-5517 (confirmation code: 6338918) through November 14, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
About Jones Soda Co.Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co.® (OTCQB:JSDA) markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones® Soda, Jones Zilch®, Natural Jones™ Soda and WhoopAss™ Energy Drink brands. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones Soda is known for its variety of flavors, high quality ingredients (including pure cane sugar), and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers in markets primarily across North America. For more information, visit www.jonessoda.com or www.myjones.com .
CONTACT: For further information, contact: Carrie Traner Vice President of Finance Jones Soda Co. (206) 624-3357 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV