C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (“C.H. Robinson”) (NASDAQ: CHRW) one of the world’s largest providers of transportation and logistics solutions, announced today that it will host an Analyst and Investor Day on Tuesday, November 19, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST in New York City. Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board John Wiehoff and Chief Financial Officer Chad Lindbloom will be joined by business leaders to discuss C.H. Robinson’s long term growth plan and key initiatives.
Institutional Investors and Analysts interested in attending should contact InvestorRelations@chrobinson.com for registration details and availability as space is limited.
Presentation slides and a simultaneous audio webcast of the Investor Day may be accessed through the Investor Relations link on C.H. Robinson’s Web site at www.chrobinson.com. An audio replay will also be available for 12 months after the event.
About C.H. Robinson WorldwideFounded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., is one of the world’s largest providers of transportation and logistics solutions, serving over 42,000 customers through a network of more than 250 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. For more information about our company, visit our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV