AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®, today announced that its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its third quarter 2013, which ended October 6, 2013, will be filed on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, after market close. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review results.
A live listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available on the AFC website at www.afce.com. A replay of the conference call will be available for 90 days at the Company's website or through a dial-in number for a limited time following the call.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, the world's second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant concept based on number of units. As of July 14, 2013, Popeyes had 2,153 restaurants operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Cayman Islands and 28 foreign countries. AFC’s primary objective is to deliver industry-competitive growth in sales and profits by offering excellent investment opportunities in its Popeyes brand and providing exceptional support systems and services to its franchise owners. AFC Enterprises can be found at www.afce.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV