NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS), a leading provider of integrated financial information and analytical applications to the global investment community, today announced it has selected Ernst & Young LLP ("EY") as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2014. EY replaces PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, which performed the fiscal 2013 audit.
The Audit Committee of FactSet's Board of Directors made this selection after conducting a thorough, formal review, and soliciting proposals from multiple accounting firms. This review was consistent with the Audit Committee's responsibility to regularly evaluate the independent registered public accounting firm's performance and to conduct a periodic competitive review as a matter of best practices. FactSet has had a good working relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers for several years, and the Company thanks PricewaterhouseCoopers for its service.
About FactSetFactSet, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, helps the world's best investment professionals outperform. More than 50,000 users stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with FactSet's desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds. The Company has been included in FORTUNE's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, the United Kingdom's Great Places to Work and France's Best Workplaces. FactSet is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS). Learn more at www.factset.com , and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset .
CONTACT: Rachel R. Stern FactSet Research Systems Inc. 203.810.1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV