Showcasing its latest retail banking and payments innovations, FIS™ (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will bring a robust presence to this year’s BAI Retail Delivery Conference, the top conference for the retail banking industry.
One of Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies, FIS will demonstrate its Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access, which allows users to not only pay using their smart phones, but also withdraw money from an ATM from a mobile device.
It also will showcase its newest touch-enabled customer interaction solution, FIS TouchPoint Connect. A new module of the FIS TouchPoint suite, it is integrated with the Microsoft platform to offer best-in-class, branch of the future capabilities that help financial institutions bridge the gap between the traditional branch and the evolving branch model. TouchPoint Connect’s highly intuitive, touch-enabled interface brings a new dimension to the branch with its customer facing user interface that can be deployed as a kiosk or tablet solution. After authenticating the customer via an ATM/Debit card, online banking ID, or QR code, TouchPoint Connect enables customers to view account summary and detailed account information, receive and act on targeted offers, and perform self-service functions such as check orders, address change, funds transfer, lost card, and stop payments.
Other interactive demonstrations include:
- FIS Active Analytics – A suite of best-in-class merchant-funded offers, combined with FIS’ ScoreMore Rewards loyalty solution, it allows for segmentation-driven digital marketing capabilities and price optimization that provide consumers personalized, timely offers based on their transactional behavior and lifestyle attributes.
- FIS Mobile Retail - An integrated mobile payment experience combining loyalty rewards and Mobile Wallet, which will showcase a retail scenario at which a customer will pay using a mobile device, receive an offer to visit the retailer and make additional purchases while scoring points to move up to next loyalty tier.
- FIS Mobile PayNet – A demo of how PayNet – FIS’ global, real-time, cross-network money movement solution – can be used to instantly transfer money anywhere in the world from a computer or mobile device..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV