Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) announced it will hold a series of webcasts in conjunction with its biennial investor event scheduled for November 6-7 in St. Louis, Mo. During presentations at the event, company executives will discuss Monsanto’s strategic initiatives, financial targets, product performance, research and development pipeline and other matters related to the company’s business.
- A webcast beginning at 1 p.m. C.T. on Wednesday, November 6 will offer presentations from the following Monsanto executives: Hugh Grant, chairman and chief executive officer; Kerry Preete, executive vice president for global strategy; Brett Begemann, president and chief operating officer; Mike Stern, Ph.D., vice president, Americas row crops; and Mike Frank, vice president, international row crops and vegetables.
- A webcast beginning at 9 a.m. C.T. on Thursday, November 7 will feature presentations from Robb Fraley, Ph.D., executive vice president and chief technology officer; and Pierre Courduroux, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Slides and a simultaneous audio webcast of the presentations will be accessible by visiting the investor section of Monsanto’s web site at www.monsanto.com/investors. Following the live broadcast, a replay of the webcast will be available on the Monsanto web site for three weeks.
Monsanto publishes details on upcoming webcasts on its website at www.monsanto.com/investors in both the Presentation and Financial Reports section and the Calendar of Events section. Investors should look to this site as the source of information on future investor conference webcasts. The site includes a calendar of upcoming investor events, details on accessing scheduled webcasts and information from previous investor events.
About Monsanto CompanyMonsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world’s natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter ® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on the company blog, Beyond the Rows at www.monsantoblog.com, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts