NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. ("ARCP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCP) announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, ARCP has declared an annualized dividend of $0.910 per share to be paid monthly to stockholders of record at the close of business on the 8 th day of each month, payable on the 15 th day of such month. Accordingly, on November 15, 2013, the Company will pay a dividend of $0.07583 per share to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 8, 2013.
Additionally, as previously announced, the Company's board of directors has authorized an increase to the Company's annualized dividend from $0.910 per share to $0.940 per share per annum, contingent upon, and effective with, the earlier to close of the Company's acquisition of CapLease, Inc. ("CapLease") and American Realty Capital Trust IV, Inc. ("ARCT IV"). Should the CapLease transaction close prior to November 9, 2013, the $0.94 annualized dividend will be paid commencing with ARCP's December 2013 dividend.
Furthermore, as previously announced, the Company's board of directors has authorized an additional increase to the Company's annualized dividend from
$0.940 per share per annum to
$1.00 per share per annum, contingent upon, and effective with, the close of the Company's acquisition of Cole Real Estate Investments, Inc., which closing is contingent upon the closing of the CapLease and ARCT IV acquisitions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV