NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) ("NorthStar") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of common stock, payable with respect to the quarter ended September 30, 2013, representing a 110% increase over the last nine quarters. The dividend is expected to be paid on November 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 11, 2013. NorthStar's common shares will begin trading ex-dividend on November 6, 2013.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment and asset management company that is organized as an internally managed REIT. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV