- Total revenue was $80.4 million, which included revenue from eBioscience of $19.9 million.
- Product revenue was $74.8 million, as compared to product revenue for the third quarter of 2012 of $72.7 million, an increase of almost 3%.
- GAAP net loss was $4.2 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $17.9 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income was $3.3 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net loss of $2.4 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012. Please refer to "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Income (Loss)" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Total balance in cash and cash equivalents was $50.6 million at the end of September 30, 2013.
Affymetrix Reports Third Quarter 2013 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.