ACTIVE Network (NYSE:ACTV), the leader in cloud-based activity and participant management™ solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Q3 2013 Financial Highlights:
(All comparisons are made to the third quarter of 2012)
- Total net revenue up 8% to $117.5 million.
- Technology revenue increased 9% and constituted 89%, or $104.4 million, of total net revenue.
- Net registration revenue increased 9% to $79.0 million; registrations grew 6% and revenue per registration was up 2%.
- Marketing services revenue constituted 11%, or $13.1 million, of total net revenue.
- Net loss was $5.3 million, compared to net loss of $6.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $16.4 million.
- Excluding charges related to transaction costs associated with ACTIVE Network entering into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Vista Equity Partners and management changes, Adjusted EBITDA was $19.5 million, up 27%.
“I am very pleased with our third quarter results,” said Jon Belmonte, Interim CEO of ACTIVE Network. “During the quarter, we entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Vista Equity Partners, which we believe will be a very positive event for stockholders and will help position us to further capitalize on the market opportunity.”Q3 2013 Key Business Highlights
- Marquee customer highlights included wins from Run or Dye, Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon, Monterey County Parks (CA), Arkansas State Parks, and Informatica World 2014 and 2015.
- ACTIVE Network launched a new version of ACTIVE RegOnline™, the Company's entry-level online event-management solution. The new ACTIVE RegOnline makes it easier for event planners from Small and Mid-sized Businesses (SMBs) and associations, to plan, promote, and manage events of all sizes.
- ACTIVE Network saw a 5% increase in summer camping across U.S. Federal parks, 30+ states, and regional and private partners. Through ReserveAmerica.com, ACTIVE Network provides consumers with the ability to search and reserve from more than 210,000 campsites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV