NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) plans to host a conference call on Monday, November 4, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss its third quarter 2013 financial results, which are scheduled to be announced earlier that day.
The number to dial in order to listen to the conference call is (800) 230-1074 in the U.S. and Canada. International callers must dial (612) 288-0337. A replay of the call will be available through February 4, 2014, and can be accessed by dialing (800) 475-6701 in the U.S. and Canada or (320) 365-3844 internationally and entering access code 307244.
Live audio of the conference call will also be accessible over the internet at http://www.mfafinancial.com through the "Webcasts & Presentations" link on MFA's home page. To listen to the call over the internet, go to the MFA website at least 15 minutes before the call to register and to download and install any needed audio software. Earnings presentation materials will be posted on the MFA website prior to the conference call and an audio replay of the call will also be available on the website following the call.
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.CONTACT: MFA Investor Relations 800-892-7547 www.mfafinancial.com SOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV