American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced Dr. Mark LeChevallier, Director of Innovation and Environmental Stewardship, will speak on a webinar hosted by the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) on Nov. 13 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
Building on the recently released C2ES report “Weathering the Storm: Building Business Resilience to Climate Change,” this webinar will take a detailed look at resilience planning at American Water. LeChevallier will discuss American Water's efforts to confront the challenges and opportunities that extreme weather poses for the water industry.
During a significant weather event, a water utility’s level of preparedness can mean the difference between temporary inconveniences and serious health and environmental consequences. Since Americans rely on water utilities to provide drinking water and sanitation, water utility preparedness can greatly impact how quickly communities can recover from an emergency.
American Water published a white paper earlier this year, titled “ Sustainability and Resiliency Planning for Water Utilities.” The paper is posted in the Press Resources section of the company’s website at www.amwater.com.To register for the webinar, click on: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/124233895. Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV