SASKATOON, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Claude Resources Inc. ("Claude" and or the "Company") (TSX: CRJ; NYSE MKT: CGR) has announced that it will release its 2013 third quarter results on November 13, 2013 after market close. In addition to the news release, the Company will host a conference call and webcast on November 14, 2013 beginning at 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time to discuss the results.
To participate in the conference call please dial 1-647-427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191. A replay of the conference call will be available until November 21, 2013 by calling 1-855-859-2056 and entering the password 92875787.
To view and listen to the webcast on November 14, 2013 please use the following URL in your web browser: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1248899/1376077.
Claude Resources Inc. is a gold producer with shares listed on both the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CRJ) and the NYSE MKT (NYSE MKT: CGR). The Company is also engaged in the exploration and development of gold mineral reserves and mineral resources. The Company's entire asset base is located in Canada. Its main revenue generating asset is the 100 percent owned Seabee Gold Project, located in northern Saskatchewan. Since 1991, Claude has produced over 1,000,000 ounces of gold from the Seabee Gold Project. Claude also owns 100 percent of the Madsen property near Red Lake, Ontario and 100 percent of the Amisk Gold Property in northeastern Saskatchewan.SOURCE Claude Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV