The 2014 Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP) has begun, and Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), one of the nation’s leading health and well-being companies, is well prepared to help people eligible for Medicare select the coverage that is best for them.
Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) selected during the AEP will take effect Jan. 1, 2014. As in recent years, Medicare beneficiaries won’t be able to switch plans for 2014 after the enrollment period ends on Dec. 7, 2013 (unless they qualify for a special enrollment period), according to Medicare program rules.
Medicare Advantage Plans
Humana’s MA plans offer people a wide array of benefits and services while helping them get the most from their health care dollars. Plans include coverage for services such as preventive checkups, doctor visits and hospital stays. Humana’s goal is to help people better manage and understand their health, and health coverage.Many of Humana’s MA plans also provide benefits such as:
- Preventive dental care
- Savings on over-the-counter medications
- Urgent Care coverage at a variety of medical clinics and some plans include additional savings when members use Humana-owned Concentra medical clinics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV