Cramer said, "Cisco and Oracle are too much the same." He recommended selling Oracle and bringing in a pharmaceutical company, such as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
Cramer said Regions and Blackstone were too similar and recommended selling Regions and buying Johnson & Johnson.
No Huddle Offense"Don't ever say this market doesn't give you chances to get in at terrific prices," Cramer said. "Prices you may not even deserve." Among the stocks he cited were Yelp (YELP), 3M (MMM), United Technologies (UTX), Boeing, Expedia (EXPE), Perrigo (PRGO) and Visa (V). To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Carla Baranaukas in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV