Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Beware of all the spooky talk on Halloween about bubbles in the market, Jim Cramer said Thursday on "Mad Money."
The bubble talk is everywhere. "You hear it from smart people who've been around for ages," Cramer said. "You hear it from young whippersnapper short-sellers who need the market to come down so they don't look so stupid when they tell their investors how they're doing at the end of the year."
They were at the top of their game today when the market looked really soggy only to work its way back on the strength of some better-than-expected earnings.Although some people are saying the market is too high, that's not the way Cramer thinks. The market is made of a ton of stocks, some of which can be very overvalued and others that may be undervalued at the same time. Some current bubble stocks include Amazon (AMZN), Netflix (NFLX), SolarCity (SCTY) and Tesla (TSLA), Cramer said. Even though Facebook (FB), a holding in Cramer's charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Dinesh PaliwalIn his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Dinesh Paliwal, chairman, president and CEO of Harman International (HAR), the provider of premium audio and infotainment systems that has returned 130% return Cramer last spoke with Paliwal in June 2012. The stock rose 12.5% on Thursday. Paliwal boiled the company's success down to four points: innovation, cost control, looking for new trends and working with other great companies. Then, he said, it's all about execution. "Execution has to become your DNA," he said. As a global company, Harman looks for what Paliwal calls "best cost" countries for manufacturing, like India, China and Ukraine. Mexico is an excellent example of a "best cost" country and has the advantage of being close to the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV