LANSING, Mich., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) today announced that a miscommunication between the company and the NASDAQ National Market System has led to the price of Neogen's common stock to remain at pre-dividend levels, contrary to an earlier press release.
The price of Neogen's common stock will be recalculated as of the close of the NASDAQ National Market System today, Oct. 30.
Neogen earlier announced that a 3-for-2 stock split is to be effected in the form of a stock dividend that will be paid in newly issued common stock on Oct. 30, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Oct. 15, 2013.
Neogen Corporation develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. The company's Food Safety Division markets dehydrated culture media, and diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, natural toxins, food allergens, drug residues, plant diseases and sanitation concerns. Neogen's Animal Safety Division is a leader in the development of animal genomics along with the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of animal healthcare products, including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, veterinary instruments, wound care and disinfectants.CONTACT: Steven J. Quinlan Neogen VP & CFO 517/372-9200 SOURCE Neogen Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV