Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods Aces Food Safety And Quality Recertification
WINNIPEG, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods announced today that their facility aced the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standards Re-Certification. The largest hemp food manufacturer in the world to grow, make, and sell their own hemp foods, Manitoba Harvest ( www.manitobaharvest.com) improved a full 'grade' from their first certification last year.
"Improving our BRC Certification standing to a 'A-Grade' showcases our commitment to continuous improvement - especially when it comes to food safety and quality" explained Mike Fata, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of Manitoba Harvest. "If a school had a hemp production program we'd already have our PhD. Receiving a top grade in our re-certification validates our team's commitment to quality."
BRC Certification is the leading global food safety and quality certification program and currently used by suppliers in over 100 countries. To receive BRC Certification, Manitoba Harvest underwent a voluntary audit by a third-party Certification Body that ensures the production, packaging, storage and distribution of safe food and consumer products. The annual certification is meant to reassure retailers and end consumers of the capability and competence of Manitoba Harvest's facility and therefore the integrity of Manitoba Harvest products.Celebrating their 15 th year in business, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods is the world's largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell their own brand of hemp food products. Manitoba Harvest is proud to offer award-winning products like Hemp Hearts (raw shelled hemp seeds) and HEMP PRO 70 ® (hemp protein concentrate). www.manitobaharvest.com http://www.facebook.com/manitobaharvesthempfoodsandoils https://twitter.com/manitobaharvest SOURCE Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV