- Children's costumes should fit well and adults need to make sure children can see and be seen after dark.
- Children and accompanying adults should carry flashlights.
- Drivers should have their car headlights on and use caution when driving through neighborhoods busy with trick-or-treaters who are often distracted and not checking both ways before crossing a street.
- Children should avoid neighborhoods which appear to be without electricity as downed wires also may be in the vicinity.
Consumers Energy Urges Residents To Prepare For Tricky Halloween Weather
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts