U.S. Bank customers can make donations to Operation Homefront at more than 2,900 U.S. Bank ATMs in 25 states. The funds will go directly to Operation Homefront, a military support nonprofit organization that provides emergency financial and other assistance to families of service members and wounded warriors.
U.S. Bank ATMs will accept contributions October 30 through November 20, 2013. U.S. Bank customers will be able to donate from their primary checking or savings account in amounts from $5 to $299.
“U.S. Bank is a strong supporter of the military and veterans, and we’re honored to assist in this effort to help Operation Homefront meets its mission,” said Richard Davis, chairman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), the parent company of U.S. Bank. “American service members and wounded warriors put their lives on the line every day to protect and defend our great nation, and we’re proud to be their financial partner.”
“Many Americans want to support our military families, but don’t always know how,” said Jim Knotts, president and CEO of Operation Homefront. “U.S. Bank is making it easy for their customers to make a difference in the lives of these families that sacrifice so much for all of us. We’re grateful to U.S. Bank and their customers for their commitment to our men and women in uniform.”U.S. Bank supports active duty and veteran military employees. In addition to having generous paid military leave and paid family military leave policies, U.S. Bank has resources available to managers to help them support employee veterans. U.S. Bank’s Proud to Serve program, which focuses on hiring veterans, supports their needs after they’re hired, and honors their service to our country. The U.S. Bank Military Service Center is a dedicated customer service line for military members and their families that is staffed with bankers familiar with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV