Date: Thursday, October 31
Time: 1pm ET
Description: Unusual options activity is an order for an options contract exceeding the average volume for a given asset. Tracking this activity provides traders and investors with insights into the positions of paper. On the trading floor, brokers would carry orders from institutions from brokers into the pits. Derived from this occurrence, term paper is used to describe an order from an institution such as a hedge fund, mutual fund, bank, or a big trader.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Registration is mandatory for this event.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Andrew Keene can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/KeeneOnMarket
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV