Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) will present at the Robert W. Baird & Co. 2013 Industrial Conference on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern (7:30 a.m. Central).
The live webcast with audio and slides can be accessed by visiting the company’s Web site, www.snapon.com/sna, or at the following URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird36/SNA. To ensure timely access, it is recommended that viewers go to the Web site at least ten minutes prior to the start of the presentation to register and to download and install any necessary software. Following the webcast, an archived replay will be available on the company’s Web site for approximately 90 days.
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. Snap-on also derives income from various financing programs to facilitate the sales of its products. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.For additional information on Snap-on, visit www.snapon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV