HSBC Finance Corporation announced today that its board of directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend on the company’s Series B preferred stock of $0.3975 per depositary share payable December 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on November 29, 2013.
About HSBC Finance Corporation
HSBC Finance Corporation, through its subsidiaries, owns and services a liquidating portfolio of residential real estate loans and unsecured loans, and also provides specialty insurance products. HSBC Finance is a subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV