New Lifetime High Reached By Danaher Corporation (DHR)
- DHR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $213.9 million.
- DHR has traded 1.7 million shares today.
- DHR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DHR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DHR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DHR: Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. DHR has a PE ratio of 19.6. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Danaher Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Danaher Corporation has been 2.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Danaher has a market cap of $48.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 1.4% with 2.55 days to cover. Shares are up 23.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Danaher Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- DHR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DHR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.25, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- DANAHER CORP has improved earnings per share by 9.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DANAHER CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.23 versus $2.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.41 versus $3.23).
- The gross profit margin for DANAHER CORP is rather high; currently it is at 56.76%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.78% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $971.40 million or 1.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DANAHER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -52.98%.
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts