SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Forrester Research, Inc. has recognized NetSuite's SuiteCommerce platform as a "strong performer" in an October 2013 report on B2B Commerce Suites.
NetSuite was among a select group of companies that Forrester invited to participate in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Commerce Suites, Q4 2013 report. In this evaluation, Forrester cited that NetSuite's SuiteCommerce platform:
- Was the only multi-tenant SaaS solution evaluated
- Targets both B2C and B2B customers
- Was the only solution evaluated that wraps commerce, ERP, and CRM into a single architecture and solution set
According to Forrester, customers who wish to leverage the entire suite and use NetSuite for its enterprise ERP and CRM needs will find a neatly architected solution where catalog, pricing, and order management are single systems of record.
The NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform enables manufacturers and distributors such as EndoChoice, Redcat Racing and Tacoma Screw Products to seamlessly connect every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business—from Ecommerce and order management to merchandising, manufacturing, marketing, inventory, financials and customer support.NetSuite SuiteCommerce has continued to show strong momentum among wholesale distributors and manufacturers launching B2B and B2C Ecommerce channels atop NetSuite, helping them dramatically expand their geographic scope to reach new customers and markets over the web, while meeting rising demand among B2B buyers who want fast, flexible and secure purchasing in a user-friendly B2C-like environment. These and other B2B companies are improving customer service and satisfaction with a unified 360-degree view of customer interactions and transactions across multiple touchpoints—Ecommerce, call center, email, fax and in-person sales orders. In addition to enhancing efficiencies and extending their reach, NetSuite customers are reducing administrative costs of manually processing orders with an automated system that improves efficiency for both seller and buyer while enhancing visibility with a complete record of transactions accessible online anytime, anywhere.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV