- The tablet information display design replicates a CE tablet by incorporating a thin, flat surface without a bezel and is robust enough for the automotive environment, meeting safety/head impact standards.
- The information display includes a capacitive sensing touch screen that can be operated even while wearing gloves.
- The thin-film transistor (TFT) screen maintains a high resolution even though its position on the instrument panel subjects it to direct sunshine.
- The unit provides low reflectance and high transmission to reduce backlight power consumption and prevent overheating.
Visteon Launches Tablet Information Display On All-New 2014 Mazda 3
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts