NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apache (APA) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) was downgraded at Canaccord Genuity to hold from buy. $84 price target. Company could be hurt by a challenging consumer discretionary environment, Canaccord Genuity said.
Biogen Idec (BIIB) was initiated with a market perform rating at FBR Capital Markets. $259 price target. Company has limited visibility with its hemophilia franchises, FBR Capital Markets said.Corporate Executive Board (CEB) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. (DAN) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Valuation call, as little new business growth is expected in 2014. Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded at J.P. Morgan to underweight from neutral. $62 price target. Street estimates too high and growth deceleration to start in the second half of 2014. First Republic (FRC) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold. Valuation call, as the stock is up 53% since January, Deutsche Bank said. Johnson Controls (JCI) was downgraded at Litchfield Hills to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $47 price target, Litchfield Hills said. Michael Kors (KORS) was initiated with a buy rating at Maxim Group. $99 price target. Company can continue to grow over the coming years, Maxim Group said. Oceaneering (OII) was upgraded at Howard Weil to outperform from sector perform. $105 price target. Company has solid visibility and boosted guidance, Howard Weil said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV