- Net income of $640,000 or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million or $0.06 loss per share in the third quarter of 2012.
- Operating expense of $5.7 million, compared to $9.9 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, increased to $1.5 million compared to $1.0 million in the third quarter of 2012.
- Net revenue for the Partner Network segment was $10.8 million and gross profit was $2.8 million, an increase of 67% and 229% from the third quarter of 2012, respectively.
- Net revenue for the Owned and Operated Network segment was $3.7 million and gross profit was $3.5 million compared to $9.0 million net revenue and $7.9 million gross profit in third quarter 2012.
- Launch of the second ALOT branded website at www.health.alot.com.
Inuvo, Inc. Reports Net Income Of $0.03 Per Share For The Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts