DALLAS and BEIJING, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, has completed the transfer of approximately an additional RMB 150 million (or approximately USD $25 million) of NQ Mobile's term deposits formerly held at Industrials Bank Co. Ltd. to its account at Standard Chartered Bank (the "Standard Chartered Account".)
Committed to full financial integrity and clear, open transparency, the Company has authorized Standard Chartered Bank to allow an independent verification of the account validity, as well as provide related details, to any interested investor who requests the information in good faith.
As previously disclosed, a complete update on the Company's balance sheet totals will be provided in its regular Q3 earnings release, scheduled for November 12, 2013.About NQ Mobile NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services. NQ Mobile is a mobile security pioneer with proven competency to acquire, engage, and monetize customers globally. NQ Mobile's portfolio includes mobile security and mobile games as well as advertising for the consumer market and consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market. As of June 30, 2013, NQ Mobile maintained a large, global user base of 372 million registered user accounts and 122 million monthly active user accounts through its consumer mobile security business, 87 million registered user accounts and 16 million monthly active user accounts through its mobile games and advertising business and over 1,250 enterprise customers. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, Texas, USA and Beijing, China. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com/. Investor RelationsNQ Mobile Inc. email@example.com +852 3975 2853 +1 469 310 5280 SOURCE NQ Mobile Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV