RADNOR, Pa., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC) today announced a new enhancement to its Lincoln for Living website that will enable employer clients, brokers and enrollment firm partners to share educational insurance benefit-related videos with their employees.
Lincoln for Living, an innovative website that was launched by Lincoln earlier this year, gives consumers access to a wide array of educational tools and resources that help people make sound benefit decisions – and can help protect their future.
In addition to offering consumers an inventive way to connect to their insurance benefits by using their lifestyle to guide benefit education, the website now acts as a video library for employers, brokers and enrollment firms. Lincoln for Living now offers a check-out process through which certain videos hosted on Lincoln for Living can now be embedded on to a third party website by following easy-to-understand integration code. The process is initiated by engaging a Lincoln point of contact (e.g. Sales Representative) and provided at no cost to all existing Lincoln's clients and partners.
The Lincoln for Living library includes:
- A video collection, with 10 videos on product and work/life topics
- Animated videos for an interactive learning experience
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV