RADNOR, Pa., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC) today announced a new enhancement to its Lincoln for Living website that will enable employer clients, brokers and enrollment firm partners to share educational insurance benefit-related videos with their employees.
Lincoln for Living, an innovative website that was launched by Lincoln earlier this year, gives consumers access to a wide array of educational tools and resources that help people make sound benefit decisions – and can help protect their future.
In addition to offering consumers an inventive way to connect to their insurance benefits by using their lifestyle to guide benefit education, the website now acts as a video library for employers, brokers and enrollment firms. Lincoln for Living now offers a check-out process through which certain videos hosted on Lincoln for Living can now be embedded on to a third party website by following easy-to-understand integration code. The process is initiated by engaging a Lincoln point of contact (e.g. Sales Representative) and provided at no cost to all existing Lincoln's clients and partners.
The Lincoln for Living library includes:
- A video collection, with 10 videos on product and work/life topics
- Animated videos for an interactive learning experience
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV