GE Capital, Franchise Finance (GEFF) will be demonstrating cutting-edge enhancements to GE SmartChart™ at the Restaurant Finance & Development Conference Nov. 4-6 in Las Vegas. SmartChart is a digital tool that can help restaurant owners manage and build their businesses by allowing comparisons of numerous metrics, such as cost of goods sold (COGS) and utilities, among others.
“Whether you want to analyze the performance of your existing stores or you want to research new sites, SmartChart can be a valuable option for our customers,” said Agustin Carcoba, the leader of GEFF.
GEFF will premier seven new SmartChart capabilities next week. Users can analyze their company’s performance unit-by-unit, monitoring expenses across regions and time periods — and compare them to the industry, segment or brand as a whole. Even better, they can systematically dive into the demographic and restaurant landscape around their sites to see what’s driving performance. Information is delivered in an updated, easy-to-use format.
Those in expansion mode can compare existing units to new opportunities and virtually visit their current or potential sites. The SmartChart “Tri-View” gives users a street view of practically any site in the U.S. Selecting a street address brings up a range of data, including:
- Local “traffic generators” such as hospitals, hotels, amusement parks and large employers;
- A list of major franchises already operating in the area, and
- Custom demographic reports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV