HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY), the world’s leading online vacation rental marketplace, today introduced Luxury Rentals from HomeAway, a collection of high-end vacation rentals for travelers seeking the ultimate in luxury accommodations and the privacy, space and amenities of a home. Curated by the international luxury travel experts at Andrew Harper – best known for their luxury travel publication, Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report – the site will have one of the largest inventories of high-end properties available in one place, featuring more than 800 luxury vacation rental options in 40 countries, and growing.
The properties range from villas to estates with a spectrum of standout amenities such as gourmet kitchens, cinemas and wine cellars, as well as over-the-top features including a helicopter landing pad, access to a private yacht and an equestrian center. HomeAway ® is celebrating the launch of its luxury site with a contest to win a stay at Quinta Clara in Playa Del Carmen, worth up to $18,000.
The new collection of vacation rentals comes at a time when spend on luxury travel continues to climb. According to Companies & Markets’ “2012 Luxury Travel Report,” the luxury travel market is the fastest-growing segment of the travel industry worldwide, producing nearly a trillion dollars in annual sales in North America alone. In addition to an increase in spend, the 2013 Andrew Harper Reader Survey predicts significant growth in luxury travel as well, with 33 percent of luxury vacationers planning to travel more next year than in 2013.
“We created Luxury Rentals from HomeAway as the ultimate resource for the growing number of travelers looking to stay in truly exceptional vacation accommodations,” says Brian Sharples, CEO of HomeAway. “Over time, we expect it to become the largest global resource for finding luxury rentals from both individual owners and high-end property managers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV