- Advisory and brokerage assets exceeded $400 billion - - Advisor headcount grew by 154 net new advisors - - The Company repurchased 3.3 million shares in the third quarter - - The Company's Board of Directors declares a cash dividend of $0.19 per share -
BOSTON, Oct. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA) (the "Company"), parent company of LPL Financial LLC ("LPL Financial"), today announced net revenue of $1,053.2 million for the third quarter of 2013, up 16.1% compared to third quarter 2012 net revenue of $907.2 million.
|Three Months Ended September 30,||Nine Months Ended September 30,|
|2013||2012||% Change||2013||2012||% Change|
|Financial Highlights (unaudited)||(dollars in thousands, except per share data )|
|Earnings Per Share — diluted||$0.36||$0.31||16.1%||$1.29||$1.02||26.5%|
|Adjusted Earnings Per Share||$0.56||$0.47||19.1%||$1.81||$1.52||19.1%|
|A full reconciliation of GAAP measures to non-GAAP measures, along with an explanation of these metrics, follows later in this release.|
"Increasing advisor productivity led to record revenue performance and, combined with ongoing share repurchases, generated adjusted earnings per share of $0.56 for the quarter, a 19% increase year-over-year," said Mark Casady, chairman and CEO of LPL Financial. "Combined with the progress we're seeing from investments we've made to deliver new technologies and a 'smarter, simpler, more personal' service offering to advisors, we believe we will achieve greater efficiency and scale in 2014."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts