The ACE Group today announced the launch of a video podcast series on casualty risks. The new podcast series features four videos that provide businesses with important information to consider when preparing for risks related to catastrophe management, renewable energy projects, foreign clinical trials and international exposures of U.S.-based companies doing business overseas. To access the podcasts, please visit: click here.
“Casualty exposures continue to grow in size and complexity, posing risk management challenges for companies and their day-to-day business operations,” said Ross Bertossi, Division President, ACE USA Casualty Lines. “The ACE Casualty Risk Division understands these challenges, and we have developed this video podcast series to provide targeted information and useful risk management strategies to help organizations better manage potential casualty risks. Our team of seasoned casualty underwriters has a proven track record in product development and innovation, in addition to helping clients to effectively mitigate their risks both domestically and internationally.”
ACE’s Casualty Risk podcast series highlights several key casualty risks seen in today’s marketplace, and presents risk management strategies that risk managers and businesses can employ to prepare for future exposures. Additionally, the series discusses integrated and innovative coverage options that can help businesses mitigate casualty risks based on their current risk appetite or purchasing capabilities.
The ACE Casualty Risk Video Podcast series features contributions from several ACE executives including:
- Foreign Clinical Trials – Tristan Gabriel, Senior Vice President, ACE Life Sciences
- Catastrophe Management 2.5SM – Carol Laufer, Executive Vice President, ACE Excess Casualty
- Renewable Energy Industry Solutions – Darren Small, Vice President, ACE Westchester Specialty Casualty
- Emerging International Business Trends (ATLAS CMPSM) - Bryan Tedford, Senior Vice President, ACE Foreign Casualty
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts