Frank’s International N.V. (the “Company”) (NYSE: FI) announced today that its third quarter 2013 earnings release will be issued on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 after the close of trading on the NYSE. The Company will host a conference call to discuss third quarter results the following morning, Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time (11:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
Participants may join the conference call by dialing (855) 674-1399 (for U.S. and Canada) or (386) 218-2315 (International). The conference call access code is 93241902 for all participants. To listen via live web cast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for seven days by dialing (855) 859-2056 (for U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference call audio replay access code is 93241902 for all participants. The audio replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,100 employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s web site, www.franksinternational.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV