BURR RIDGE, Ill., Oct. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BankFinancial Corporation (Nasdaq:BFIN) will review third quarter 2013 results in a conference call and webcast for stockholders and analysts on Friday, November 1, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Chicago, Illinois Time.
The conference call may be accessed by calling (877) 703-6109 using participant passcode 66046156. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast at www.bankfinancial.com, "Stockholder Information" page. For those persons unable to participate in the conference call, the webcast will be archived through 11:59 p.m. Chicago Time on November 15, 2013 on our website. BankFinancial Corporation's Quarterly Financial and Statistical Supplement is scheduled to be available on our website, under the "Investor Relations" section, on October 30, 2013.
BankFinancial Corporation is the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B., a full-service, community-oriented bank providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses through 20 full-service banking offices, located in Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will Counties, Illinois. At June 30, 2013, BankFinancial had total assets of $1.461 billion, total loans of $1.012 billion, total deposits of $1.262 billion and stockholders' equity of $173 million.The company's common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol BFIN. Additional information may be found at the company's web site, www.bankfinancial.com.
CONTACT: Shareholder, Analyst and Investor Inquiries: Elizabeth A. Doolan Senior Vice President - Finance BankFinancial Corporation Telephone: 630-242-7151 Media Inquiries: Gregg T. Adams Executive Vice President - Marketing & Sales BankFinancial F.S.B. Telephone: 630-242-7234
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV