United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE:URI) today announced that it will participate in the Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. The conference will include a presentation by Michael Kneeland, chief executive officer, and William Plummer, chief financial officer.
The presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m. (EST), will be available via the following link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/credit2013/95110216471.cfm.
The presentation may also be accessed on www.ur.com, where it will be archived for 90 days.
About United RentalsUnited Rentals, Inc. is the largest equipment rental company in the world, with an integrated network of 830 rental locations in 49 states and 10 Canadian provinces. The company’s approximately 11,400 employees serve construction and industrial customers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and others. The company offers for rent approximately 3,300 classes of equipment with a total original cost of $7.24 billion. United Rentals is a member of the Standard & Poor’s MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index® and is headquartered in Greenwich, Conn. Additional information about United Rentals is available at unitedrentals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV