LinkedIn is providing guidance for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013:
- Q4 2013 Guidance: Revenue is expected to range between $415 million and $420 million. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to range between $98 million and $100 million. The company expects depreciation and amortization in the range of $43 million and $45 million, and stock-based compensation in the range of $55 million and $57 million.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Revenue is revised upwards to approximately $1.5 billion. Adjusted EBITDA is also revised upwards to approximately $364 million. The company expects depreciation and amortization of approximately $136 million, and stock-based compensation of approximately $193 million.
Quarterly Conference Call
LinkedIn will host a webcast/conference call to discuss its third quarter 2013 financial results and business outlook today at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Jeff Weiner and Steve Sordello will host the webcast, which can be viewed on the investor relations section of the LinkedIn website at http://investors.linkedin.com /. This call will contain forward-looking statements and other material information regarding the company's financial and operating results. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website.Upcoming Events Management will participate in upcoming financial Q&A discussions at industry events on November 5 th and November 19 th. LinkedIn will furnish a link to these events on its investor relations website, http://investors.linkedin.com/ for both the live and archived webcasts. About LinkedIn Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 259 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts