Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE:NLSN), a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, today announced that the Company will present at the following investor conferences during the month of November:
- On Tuesday, November 12, 2013, Chief Financial Officer, Brian West, will participate in a fireside chat at the RBC Capital Markets’ Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York City at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, November 13, 2013, West will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference in New York City at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will also participate in a fireside chat at the Wells Fargo Tech, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City at 1:10 p.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the events live and view the slide presentations on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website at ir.nielsen.com under News, Events & Presentations. A replay of the presentations will be available on ir.nielsen.com following the events.
Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE:NLSN) is a global information and
measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and
consumer information, television and other media measurement, online
intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in
approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and
Diemen, the Netherlands. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV