- Reported funds from operations (FFO) of $0.34 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2013, compared to $0.29 per diluted share for the same period in 2012, representing a 17.2 percent increase;
- FFO as adjusted (recurring) was $0.33 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2013, compared to $0.31 per diluted share for the same period in 2012, representing a 6.5 percent increase;
- Announced a 7.1 percent increase in the quarterly dividend to $0.225 per common share;
- Pro-rata occupancy increased 100 basis points and 60 basis points for the U.S. and combined shopping center portfolios, respectively, to 94.4 percent and 94.0 percent, compared to September 30, 2012;
- U.S. same-property net operating income (NOI) increased 2.7 percent, which includes a negative 40 basis point impact from the inclusion of redevelopments, from the third quarter of 2012, representing the fourteenth consecutive positive increase;
- Recognized a 7.3 percent positive spread on U.S. leases signed during the quarter;
- Completed the sale of 98 properties in Latin America totaling approximately $779 million; and
- Executed a contract to acquire a 24-property portfolio concentrated in the greater Boston metropolitan area for $270 million.
Kimco Realty Reports A 6.5 Percent Increase In Funds From Operations As Adjusted Per Diluted Share For The Third Quarter Of 2013; Board Approves A 7.1 Percent Dividend Increase Per Common Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.