- CAI reported rental revenue for the third quarter of 2013 of $50.7 million, an increase of 25% compared to the third quarter of 2012 and 5% compared to the second quarter of 2013, the 14 th consecutive quarter of record rental revenue.
- CAI reported net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the third quarter of 2013 of $15.3 million, compared to $16.5 million for the third quarter of 2012. CAI reported net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the third quarter of 2013 of $0.68 per fully diluted share, compared to $0.84 for the third quarter of 2012. The average number of fully diluted shares in the quarter increased by 15% compared to the third quarter of 2012.
- During the quarter CAI entered into a sale and lease back transaction with a shipping customer for approximately 9,000 TEUs of containers. The company also acquired approximately 13,000 TEUs of new containers during the quarter.
CAI International, Inc. Reports Results For The Third Quarter Of 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts