AKRON, Ohio, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) will release third quarter 2013 earnings before markets open on November 5. These results will be discussed by FirstEnergy management during a conference call with financial analysts at 1 p.m. EST that day. A question-and-answer session will follow.
Investors, customers and other interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call via FirstEnergy's Investor Information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir . The webcast also will be archived on the site. FirstEnergy's third quarter Consolidated Report to the Financial Community will be posted on the investor section of the website before markets open on November 5.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Maryland and New York. Its generation subsidiaries currently control more than 18,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV