SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- Amazon (AMZN) has launched a luxury beauty store offering thousands of high-end products including makeup, skin care and hair care from brands such as NARS, Dr. Brandt, Jack Black and Deborah Lippmann.
"We know that our beauty customers are searching for luxury brands on Amazon. We've worked hard to create a single destination that showcases luxury beauty collections and makes it easier than ever for customers to explore these brands, follow trends and develop their beauty regimens," Amazon's Chance Wales, director of beauty and health & personal care, said in a press release. "We'll continue to build on this experience by adding new features and selection for our customers."
The new store has an upscale fashion magazine look and feel, including editor's tips, beauty awards and how-tos along with detailed product information.Shoppers can browse beauty products by category, such as makeup, nails, fragrance, hair care or men's grooming, and by brand, collection, color, gender, skin care need, as well as by those giving free samples with a purchase, editor's picks or by "trend" -- such things as "lush lashes," "metallic nails," "dewy skin" or "smoldering eyes." And of course there's free Super Saver shipping or free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV