LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, today announced that The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) has honored Robert Hallagan and Stephen Mader, both Vice Chairmen and Managing Directors, Board & CEO Services, by naming them to the NACD Directorship 100.
Each year for nearly 30 years the NACD has issued its NACD Directorship 100, identifying, according to its own announcement, "the most influential people in the boardroom community, including directors, corporate governance experts, journalists, regulators, and advisors." Further, the NACD Directorship 100 "recognizes those who participate in actual board work and those who influence how that work is done."
Hallagan and Mader, along with other honorees, will be celebrated at an awards dinner gala on December 3 in New York City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV